For engaging Expert/s for preparing baseline data survey to determine the baseline data of the Technical assistance for the cross-border cooperation programme Republic of North Macedonia – Republic of Albania under the Instrument of Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II) indicators
The Ministry of Local-Self Government in the Republic of North Macedonia and Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs in the Republic of Albania, as the Operating Structures of the IPA II Cross-Border Cooperation programme Republic of North Macedonia – Republic of Albania 2014- 2020, in the framework of this programme, with the aim to ensure that the possible impact of the Technical Assistance (TA) for this CBC programme, is captured as well as to meet the requirements of the Guidelines of this TA, baseline data of this project indicators should be determined in order to be possible to know the impact of a TA. Through its results, a baseline serves as a benchmark for all future activities, where project managers can refer to for the purposes of making project management decisions.
The Ministry of Local Self-Government and the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs are publishing Public Announcement for Candidates for Vacancies: for preparing baseline data survey to determine the baseline data of the TA for this CBC programme indicators.
- Experts to define the baseline of the already established indicators through conducting a survey in order to collect and analyze relevant statistics by which will refine or amend the baseline data of the operation indicators of the Technical assistance.
- The Terms of Reference for this position can be downloaded from the following official websites: http://ipacbc-mk-al.net; www.mls.gov.mk; http://punetejashtme.gov.al;
Interested experts, having expertise in preparing baseline data survey that determines the baseline data of the project indicators who satisfying the requested conditions of this ToR, should submit an offer accompanied with the following documents:
- Copy of diplomas;
- Copies of certifications and documents proving qualifications;
- Document proving knowledge of English language (this is not needed if previous working experiences have been performed in English-speaking environment);
- Relevant working references.
Candidates should provide these documents in electronic version and must be submitted to the following email address:
Deadline for application:
Interested candidates must submit the application documents via email until 22nd of January 2021 at 16:00 (GMT + 1)
Only those applications which will arrive by the closing date and time to this announcement will be considered for review.
Additional information can be obtained via e-mail to:
[email protected] Or: