The U.S. Embassy/Consulate is pleased to provide courier delivery services for CRBA and U.S. passport books and cards. Please note that you should make separate payments if you are applying for both a passport and a card. This service will allow for timely tracking and fast delivery of your CRBAs and passport books and cards. Please carefully read the instructions below to arrive at your appointment prepared.
1. At the time of your CRBA application appointment, please provide a demand draft in favor of “FedEx Express TSCS (India) Pvt. Ltd” in order to arrange for delivery of your documents. The charges are:
- Delivery of Passport & citizenship documents within India : INR 500 (Inclusive of DFS and 18% GST)
- Delivery of CRBA in U.S.A. : INR 4500 (Inclusive of DFS & 18% GST).PLEASE NOTE: FedEx charges will increase as of April 16, 2021.
*New* Delivery of Passport & citizenship documents within India: INR 500 (Inclusive of DFS and 18% GST)
*New* Delivery of CRBA in U.S.A.: INR 5,000 (Inclusive of DFS & 18% GST)
Drafts can be drawn on any nationalized or foreign bank operating in India. Drafts of co-operative banks are not accepted at this time.
2. When your CRBA or U.S. passport are available, the ACS Unit will return the sealed courier envelope containing your CRBA or U.S. passport to FedEx.
3. Once your CRBA or U.S. passport reach FedEx, you will be able to check the status of your delivery on Fedex’s website using the air waybill provided by Fedex. Remember, Passport book/card/CRBA are sensitive documents. FedEx will deliver your passport book/card ONLY on verifying the old canceled passport, so please be ready to show. For CRBA and citizenship documents, please be ready to provide parents ID’s to facilitate smooth delivery of your courier.