Press Release: December 22, 2020
GO-INVEST UNVEILS NEW INVESTMENT PORTAL
www.goinvest.gov.gy linking investors with opportunities in Guyana
The Guyana Office for Investment in its bid to optimize its services to investors and to promote the diverse investment opportunities in Guyana has redesigned its website into an investment portal – www.goinvest.gov.gy.
This new investment portal will allow investors to search and initiate direct exchanges with Go-Invest. It will also encourage local companies, startups and individuals to build and present their projects to potential partners and investors.
Dr. Peter Ramsaroop, Chief Investment Officer/CEO, GOINVEST expressed his delight at the launch of this new Investment Portal and its impact on improving Guyana’s “Ease of Doing Business” ranking.
“Our new mandate is in sync with His Excellency, Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali’s commitment to make Guyana the number 1 investment destination by making it easier to access Guyana’s diverse investment portfolio. This new portal is a significant step towards the development of a single-window investment process. Guyana is an exciting investment destination, this portal reflects our excitement and defines what’s available and how to progress with your investment in Guyana,”
The investment portal is intuitive and easy to navigate and some of the key features include:
- The platform can be effectively used by local and foreign investors
- It showcases investable projects and opportunities across all economic sectors
- Investors can search, view and respond on the site to investment projects and opportunities
- Persons or companies looking for investors, partners, buyers or distributors can build and present their projects on the portal
- Investor online dashboard showing investment interests and projects
- Expression of interest forms for investors who are ready to start working with GOINVEST
- And many more exciting investors focused features
GO-INVEST is focused on fast tracking our economic development and are re-engineering our systems and resources to actively respond to the increased investor interest in Guyana. The portal is a significant tool to expedite the process and deliver higher levels of efficiency,” added Dr Ramsaroop.
This is the first stage of the Portal’s release and more features and functionalities will be added as we progress with the development plan which includes the integration of other Ministries and Agencies and a Mobile App.
The Investment Portal was developed by GOINVEST’s new leadership team in collaboration with Positive Plans, a marketing and business development consultant.
The Guyana Office for Investment
December 22, 2020