Start date : 03/02/2021
End date : 05/02/2021
European Committee of the Regions,
Covid-19, Culture, education and youth, EU regional and urban development, Justice and citizens’ rights,
- Political Meetings
The members of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) will meet remotely for their 142nd plenary session.
The session will include debates on:
- the COVID-19 pandemic vaccination campaign
- the launch and implementation of new cohesion policy programmes in synergy with recovery tools
- the European Citizens’ Initiative
- the recovery of the cultural and creative sectors and the new European research area
- the priorities of Portugal’s presidency of the Council of the EU
European Commissioners Elisa Ferreira (Cohesion and reforms) and Mariya Gabriel (Innovation, research, culture, education and youth), Vice-President of the European Parliament Pedro Silva Pereira and President of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) Christa Schweng will all take part in these debates.