Namibia, July 11th, 2021- The Embassy of Cuba in Namibia informs about the way to make monetary donations to Cuba and the medical supplies that the country needs for the control and eradication of COVID-19.
Account at “Banco Financiero Internacional” (BFI, by its acronym in Spanish), opened on November 25th, 2020.
Account Number: 0300000005336242
Account Name: DONATIVOS POR EMERGENCIA
SWIFT code: BFICCUHHXXX
Necessary medical supplies:
- 1 ml plastic syringe with 23 G needle per 1 inch long
- N95 or similar face masks
- Face Shields
- Nitrile gloves of measures M and L for taking samples and laboratory work.
- Surgical Masks
- Filter tips in the ranges of 0 to 10 ul, 0 to 200 ul and 1000 ul for pipetting in laboratories used to perform PCR
- Isolation gowns
- 1.5 ml and 0.2 ml vials, used in laboratories to centrifuge samples.
Cuba is grateful beforehand for the expressions of solidarity. Those interested can contact our Embassy through the emails and telephones reported on this website.