This Program is for applicants under the age of 45 with a bachelor’s or higher degree and at least three years of work experience. All applicants shall apply for a pre-admission letter from their intended university and then submit an application online via http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and submit a copy of the completed application to the Technical Assistance and Project Management Bureau of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 April, 2024.
Please be advised of the proposed scholarship timeline:
The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China has announced the 2024 Youth of Excellence Scheme Program of Chinese Government Scholarship
- January- April 2024 Application preparations- Applicants prepare application materials as required and apply for pre-admission letter from the intended university.
- April 2024 Online application- For online application, applicants need to log in through https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login .
- June Enrollment announcement- Admissions outcomes are publicized and documents for admission are sent.
- July- August – Visa to China application
- September- Commencement of study in China- Students arrive at the university, complete registration and obtain the residence permits