The EC-funded MoveS network (Free movement and social security coordination) will organise a seminar in Paris, France on 11 June 2021.
MoveS is a network of independent experts from 32 European countries coordinated by Eftheia and Deloitte.
The seminar will focus of the following topics:
- The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on free movement of workers (FMW) in the EU
- Reactions of the EU and its Member States
- Emergence of ‘essential workers’
- Potential impact on the regime of FMW
- The impact of telework on FMW
The focus will be on some categories of workers: healthcare workers, seasonal workers, etc.