Friday 11 June 2021
João Pedro Matos Fernandes, Minister for the Environment and Climate Action of Portugal
All times are approximate and subject to change
Arrivals (live streaming)
Beginning of the Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council (Energy)
Adoption of the agenda
Approval of A items
+/- 9.40 (public session)
- Revision of the TEN-E Regulation
- A hydrogen strategy for a climate-neutral Europe
+/- 15.05 Renovation Wave strategy (public session)
Any other business:
- Recent developments in the field of external energy relations
- Call for urgent actions to ensure full implementation of nuclear safety recommendations in the Belarusian NPP and the EUCO conclusions of December 2020
- Work programme of the incoming Presidency
At the end of the meeting (+/- 16.20) press conference in live streaming
Arrangements for the press conference:
Please note that there will be no physical press conference. EU accredited journalists will be able to ask questions remotely using this link.
Journalists who already registered for the previous meetings of Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council do not need to do it again.
Deadline for registration: Friday, 11 June 2021, 15.20
Further instructions will be sent to all registered participants approximately half an hour after the deadline.